Tuesday, March 5, 2013

On the curing rack....Eucalyptus & Spearmint

Tried this fragrance oil from Nature's Garden and it smells amazing!  Their description is a invigorating herbal blend of eucalyptus and spearmint with fresh citrus lemon, lavender flowers, and a hint of sage.

I used very muted colors of teal green, mauve and off white.  I did gel this soap but wanted to get that creamy ungelled look.  It worked and I really like the way it turned out.  I did add a little salt to the lye water for hardness and a bit of sugared water to the mix at trace for added bubbles.  Can't wait til it cures to see if it makes a difference!  Of course I added my little touch of silk flowers and ribbon.....just can't resist LOL!


Have a wonderful week everyone!

Blessings,
Gloria

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color combination, and the blend sounds amazing...I'll have to put it on my NG wishlist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cee! I seem to use more of Nature's Garden fragrance oils then any other....prices are good and a good selection too.

    Blessings,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, I am so happy that you decided to open an Etsy store. Now I can go and purchase your lovely soap. I'm telling you that I will be a repeat customer as well.
    I love Nature's Garden and I also use them in my candles and body spray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet comment Lisa and thank you for being my first Etsy customer!
    Blessings,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Gloria,
      Got my soap today and I love it! From the box to the free bath bomb. What a wonderful freebe! Love that scent in my soap. "Anjou Pear"

      Delete