Monday, November 25, 2013

Black Cherry Blossom

I always seem to be a season behind so I decide to start on my spring soaps.  Winter is not my favorite season......I love Thanksgiving and Christmas but the older I get the more I have a hard time with cold weather.
 
I bought this fabulous black cherry fragrance oil from Wholesale Supplies Plus which smells amazing in cold process soap and decided to add blossom to it's name so I could Spring it up abit LOL!
 

Here's Black Cherry Blossom.
 

I did an in the pot swirl then added a layer of white then piped the leaves and blossoms.
 

 Have a very Blessed Thanksgiving!
Gloria
 



32 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Gloria! The swirls are so pretty, and the piping looks great! Sounds like a wonderful fragrance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderfoul works!
    Greetings ♥
    Rosalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Absolutely divine! And I couldn't help notice your sidebar...some beautiful grandchildren you have! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, SO pretty Gloria...just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. marvellous!

    Greetings Biene from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! That is really pretty. I can't wait for spring because that soap is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Выглядит очень вкусно!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those soaps are amazing! Great work :)
    Lots of Love from Germany,
    Marlene from
    aboutmarlene.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete